Location of "Dou Yun Jai", Zhaoqing
was built about 1861 and called "The Ricci Church" and "Dou Yuen
The phone number in map below is not in use any more.
Contact phone number now is local church: 2222474
For a couple of years, 2006-2007,
this building was used as an English Center and named "Ricci Memorial Center".
It is no longer used for English